Wednesday, April 16, 2008

SHOUT OUT TO THE GREATEST PARENTS EVER!!


Today is such an awesome day!!!!! It is my parents anniversary!!! (even though it ends in an hour!)

We have all (all twelve of us kids!) been blessed so IMMENSELY with such great parents! (aka THE BEST!)
I've learned from them how life should be lived, they have shown me how to live as a strong and true Catholic (everyday I learn more!) This is a faith they stood for the day they got married and one I will if necessary I would die for if it comes to that. Without my parents being who they are, I wouldn't even want to think of who I might be today. Because So much of them is in me, and there it will ALWAYS stay.
They are out to a movie right now...celebrating of course! 31 years of life (beautiful life) they are celebrating!!! It's so amazing! And no doubt I'll love them next year and for all eternity....so long as they both love each other this way for that long ;). Which of course...is obvious!! I'd like to ask you all to pray for them today! As I will pray also...(mostly in thanksgiving!) ! GOD BLESS!!!

1 comment:

jbaloney said...

Life is to always beautiful...we were created, God made us up and all the nuances..incredable, life is always beautiful, its the things, (sins) people do but it cannot detract from the beautiful of life that our Lord created.....ever ......j baloney

We can do no great things, only small things with great love <3

-Mother Theresa