Wednesday, July 21, 2010

NEW BLOG.

For everyone whom I know has been dreadfully worried,

I'M NOT DEAD!!!! :D


Why then has it been a whole year, YES YEAR, since I've posted anything?
Let's just say I've been a very bad blogger. However believe it or not I have experienced a conversion of some sort and I am abandoning my retched blog-neglecting ways and returning to the ways of a healthy happy blogger:D.

In order to make up for all I've not done...

1st. I will transform my blog-give it one one could call a "face-lift", and even...*dun dun dun duuuuuuun...* CHANGE THE TITLE!!!!

2nd. I will mold and shape my blog into the life portraying masterpiece it really is...eum...or will be;) Let's just say one year is a lot of minutes...525,600 to be exact; and well, LOTS HAS HAPPENED. :) Thus to truly portray my life as of NOW, drastic measures must be taken.

3rd. I will attempt to not let another 525,600 minutes pass again without so much as even a post explaining my departure.


No comments:

We can do no great things, only small things with great love <3

-Mother Theresa